An educator, photographer, web developer, and father.
English Teacher (2007-present)
Hughes Academy of Science and Technology, Greenville SC
- Teach English Language Arts according to the South Carolina state curriculum to 120+ students
- Develop collaborative, project-based learning STEAM units and general curriculum.
- Serve as Instructional Team Leader for one of two eighth-grade teams.
Studies/Science Teacher (2006-2007)
Crossroads Day Treatment Facility, Asheville, NC
- Taught Social Studies and Science to middle school students who had been expelled from regional school districts.
- Taught social skills to students.
- Wrote and edited service notes for submission to Medicaid.
EC Teacher Assistant (2005-2006)
Jones Elementary School, Asheville, NC
- Worked with small groups of students to reinforce teacher-introduced material.
- Worked with the students on occupational skills in support of the instructional plan of the teacher.
Editor || Web Application Developer (1999-2001)
Digital Learning Interactive, Medford, MA
- Edited components for interactive, online textbooks.
- Helped develop style sheet for company products.
- Developed database applications for the web.
- Programmed Visual Basic applications for company editors.
English Teacher, Liceum Ogolnokszaltcacy (1996-1999)
Peace Corps, Lipnica Wielka, Poland
- Taught English as a Foreign Language grades 10-12.
- Organized extracurricular, English-based activities.
- Education 95%
- Curriculum Development 90%
- Digital Course Creation (Moodle) 85%
- WordPress Development 75%
- Photography 87%